Friday, October 29, 2010

Gourmet Cookies


Read a review of The Cravory, an online gourmet cookie stores, hearing they have a Bacon Pancake cookies....I just can't resist to check it out and get some for my bf....
On the website it will seems that they don't ship to Canada but just send them a email to place the order and they will gladly send you a paypal receipt. I bought the 2 Dozen Mix Special which I can pick 4 of their signature cookies.





Ok, these cookies are not cheap....$48 for 2 dozen plus $19 shipping = $67 total but come to think of it, it's only $2.79 each... which is quite resonable if you compare to the ones you get a the cafe in downtown. That was my reasoning behind this expensive purchase =P

When I received the package, it was super heavy which explain the $19 shipping fee.



Oatmeal Pear Fig, Lemon Cherry Basil, Savory Rosemary Balsamic and of course the Pancake & Bacon =P




I tried the Lemon Cherry Basil first because of the different color... just want to show you the inside of the cookie, it was so moist.... 
Then the next day I decided to heat it up for 10 secs in the microwave.... Yummmmmy, definitely worth the trip to the kitchen....  The Bacon actually goes very well with the pancake batter cookie dough, a very go sweet and savory combination. I also loved the Oatmeal Pear Fig cookies with really big chunk of fig inside.... but, yes there's a but.... I hated the  Savory Rosemary Balsamic, the rosemary is just way too strong and doesn't goes well w/ the balsamic at all. Initially that was my #1 pick cause I love Balsamic.... Anyway 3 out of 4 is good enough...



P.S : Another one of my favorite cookie is Bunner's Bake Shop Supersonic Gypsy Cookies, check out their Facebook page to get updates of their pop-up location and you can also order by email (all vegan).


4 comments:

  1. Whoa these definitely fit the definition of "GOURMET COOKIES". Would you buy them again? Their flavors are one of a kind for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will probably buy it again in the future.... but not very soon since this is definitly a splurge =P

    ReplyDelete
  3. great find...gonna find someone to buy wit so can split the shipping fee

    ReplyDelete