Friday, November 5, 2010

Coastal Scents

I have been wanting to buy Coastal Scents palletes for a while but the shipping and custom have been stopping me. But recently I find myself spending more and more on makeup (I guess you need more the more you get older)... I realise that I'm spending way more than if I just buy the CS palletes once and for all.... since my friend wanted to get one too, I end up buying the Combo set 5 which consist of all  four 88 palletes =D

 I also bought their Gel liners since they were having a buy 2 get 1 free deal. I have chosen the True Black, Stellar (which is almost grayish) and Royal Purple (a bit too dark for my taste, it looks almost black when put on, should have chosen a lighter shade).For $6.95/ea, these really works great and I would say even better than my MakeUpForever one that I think is too thick and dry up to quicj and it cost around $25.




I also bought 3 brushes and all for less then $3.50/ea :
BR-242 ~ Angled Liner Brush, super thin to give you super precise line, great with the gel liner.
BR-510 ~ Lip Brush
BR-104 ~ Synthetic Deluxe Crease Brush, it's really soft for a synthetic brush and great for blending



I also bought 2 packs of Brush Guards to use after washing my brushes, so that I can put it upside down to dry and it won't damage the handle and glue....

No comments:

Post a Comment