Thursday, November 11, 2010

Raptor's Game

 




 
It was my first time at a Basketball games and since we got discount tickets, I went with Ben.... and I really don't see the point of paying that much and to sit so far away, all the players are so tiny....  I really prefer to watch it on screen at home or at a bar... and since we didn't have time to eat before heading in, we bought some wings and beer... food was horrible and everything so expensive, I would much prefer to spend it on something else.......


The only thing better was the atmosphere with everyone cheering for our team (^_^)

The only good thing the whole night was the hot-dog (w/tons of hot peppers) by the subway station afterward (^___^)

1 comment:

  1. GO RAPTORS!!! Even though they are sucking so bad LOL~ My bf and I go often ONLY because we get discount tix...and we never eat there either O_o Even tho they are sucking and food is expensive, I ♥ the atmosphere =)

    ReplyDelete