Thursday, December 9, 2010

Happy Birthday to me (^_^)

 Had such a great Birthday this year thanks to the good company of my friends, all the presents and 3 dinner: #1 Scarpetta w/ friends on the weekend, #2 near by dinner at Baton Rouge to catch up with my BFF and #3 my surprise dinner with Ben at Jacobs & Co. Steakhouse (all 3 reviews coming up).



Left:
Thanks Ben for my yummy Ruelo Cake




Thanks Ben for the Louis Vuitton Boetie Wallet (one item tick off from my wishlist here)


Thanks Mary for the cute BCBG sparkly earrings

Thanks Karen for the extra Bling Bling BCBG clutch 
♥♥Love how it can hold everything, I was always complaining that my clutches can't hold my camera, my BB, my gloss & compact ♥♥


♥♥ Love it so much that I have to find an outfit to match it for Dinner with Ben on my actual Birthday♥♥



































Thanks Mao for this cute GUCCI necklace
it'll basically go with everything and even layer with other necklace


 Thanks all my co-worker for the Yummy Mango Mouse Cake & Lunch
(such a surprise, LOL)

Thanks Ben's mum for the Vintage Chanel mini purse
~ since I could not afford the Jumbo Flap Purse, this mini version will have to do for now. This was my bf's mum and she basically bought it more than 30 years ago. These Vintage Channel bags are still selling for thousand of dollars, saw a slightly bigger version on shopbop.com here for US$2,995.00... so I'm quite satisfied in owning one right now (^___^)


One of my few success in Fake Eyelashes, sort of get it now so I'll try to use more often 



No comments:

Post a Comment