Wednesday, February 16, 2011

MAC Wonder Woman

MAC has partnered with DC Comics' Wonder Woman for a collection and it'll be available until Mid-April (but it selling out fast). When I first heard about it last year, I've wanted to see the result and since the first images finally released last month....  LOVE the packaging and have to get my hand on at least 1 or 2 items. Since I haven't been able to get the items I wanted from the Disney's Venomous Villains Collection back in September (it's sold out the first week it came out), I make sure to place an online order the first day it came out =P




 I end up only buying the Blush (Mighty Aphrodite) online and waited until the weekend to go to the store to try out their lipstick. I end up choosing the Nude Color (Marquise d' which is a sandy cream peach color), I just have to buy the lipstick since just love the contrasting color of the red and blue (plus the gold casing inside) in MAC bullet shape lipstick (^__^)
I really want to get the Jumbo Mineralize Bronzer too but I still have 2 MAC bronzers that still need to be finish


I have been meaning to their Penultimate Eye Liner for a while and decided that it's time that I finally get one. It's a pen style liner that provide very precise line and surprisingly easy to handle. 
It also saty on all day without any bleeding or smudging.



For those who haven't heard about this, it's basically a recycling program that MAC had for years,  they will accept 6 MAC primary packaging containers (you finish product containers) and you can received a free lipstick of your choice.

I had the 6 empty containers with me that day and since it doesn't include redemption of limited edition lipsticks (my Wonder Woman above), I decided to ask the rep. to suggest a RED lipstick that will fit me (she was Chinese and I trust she will be able to choose a good color for me), so she choose a color and it was a hit =D
OMG, I've never thought I will look that good with red lipstick (even the woman next to me was asking about it and wanted to try the same color that I had on)
So I end up buying whatever all the product she used on me:
1) Lip Primer (a must since red tends to slip and slide)
2) Cherry Lip Pencil (Vivid bright bluish-red)
3) MAC Red Lipstick (Vivid bright bluish-red, Satin)
 4) Wonder Woman Jumbo Lipglass (Bright red with soft pearl) - didn't plan to buy this one but it was perfect on it's own 

♥ I'll try to have my "RED lips" on, put a look together and do a post soon ♥


o(^_^)o
 I also want to try the new Lady Gaga's Viva Glam Gaga 2 lipstick which is a nude color.
I already owned the Viva Clam Gaga Lustre (from last year) which was a baby pink color.





No comments:

Post a Comment