Monday, March 7, 2011

Bangs


Got a long due haircut last week and went to my usual salon to ask for a trim... I always ask for a boring trim as long as it doesn't pass shoulder length, but I guess my stylist found it boring and cut my side sweep bangs way too short...it was so bad that I felt like crying (~_~)
I mean, I don't want to look like a "fobe" and "kiddish" looking =(
after a day of trying to styling it, I decided to just sweep it across and wear it as Straight Bangs.
It's a bit more rocker-ish especially when I dyed it super dark black =)
but still, it's rather limited to what I could wear with it.... and it definitely doesn't go with my more girly/ flowery clothes, just can't wait for it to grow back before Spring


Outfit Details: 
Rings, Jacket & Jeans - F21; Tank - Bluenote; Clutch - ASOS; Sam Edelman York Studded Platform (here) - Beyond the Rack

No comments:

Post a Comment