Monday, March 21, 2011

Coconut Island (椰子島)

Coconut Island (椰子島) is located at New Kennedy Plaza (Kennedy & Hwy 7) and I've always been a fan since the location is just so convenient, but went there a few months ago and it was a disappointment... I don't think I'll go back anytime soon and will probably switch to Gourmet Garden (膳園) here since it taste much better and also cheaper =D















Chicken wrapped in Panda Leaf (gai haaw bai dteuy)


Penang Prawn Noodle (賓城蝦湯麵) 
Comparing from the pic from here , you'll notice that the pawn paste was missing.... they use to have it from my previous visit and it lack overall flavor




Malaysian Curry Chicken
~ really not that gppd, could have done better myself at home and even the roti look & taste like store bought (the frozen type) 




with that quality of food, no wonder why it's empty even on weekend


Verdict :
I'm not sure if I catch them on a bad day or what but it use to be really good =(
I would stick with Gourmet Garden (膳園) here for a while

Coconut Island on Urbanspoon

1 comment:

  1. waw.........
    enak banget .........
    http://indrayusway.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete