Friday, March 25, 2011

The Cupcakery

 As most of you know already I like my dessert warm and ooyee gooyee... Cupcakes, I'm more into it rather for it's cuteness =P So when i saw a FabFind coupon of $12 for a dozen of cupcakes from The Cupcakery. I just couldn't pass on a good deal like that, $1 for 1 cupcake and cute picture opt (^_^) So we decided to go get it after our Lunch at Stockyards here.





The shot was super cute and girly with all over pink theme








The Cupcakery is the only cupcake place I've been to up until now who pack your goodies in such a cute bag w/ tissues and ribbons (my fave color, Black & Pink)


There was only 6 feature flavor that day and that was perfect since there will be one flavor each per container
(1/2 dozen for me & 1/2 dozen for my friend)





We had 2 in the car right away although we were super full after our fried chicken at Stockyards here 
I just have to try the RED VELVET w/ creme cheese frosting
I really love how the red sprinkle sugar look but it really really doesn't go w/ the frosting both 
flavor and texture wise (>__<)


The Ultimate
 ~ Chocolate cake filled with caramel topped with chocolate buttercream & skor
Way too sweet to my taste... the frosting was super super super sweet whereas the cake was a bit better it was still rather sweet and dense (more like a cake as the name suggest rather than a fluffy cupcake)... can't really taste the caramel center nor the "skor" (it looks like peanut butter chips)



Verdict:
It's not as pretty as Lavish Cupcake here and not as yummy as The cupcake Shoppe or
 For the Love of Cake (Bacon Cupcake anyone ~ one of my fave)

The Cupcakery on Urbanspoon

4 comments:

  1. lol i have the voucher for this too cant wait to try it

    great shots

    did u buy the groupon for the cake balls @ for the love of cake

    yummy cant wait to go get that too

    for the love of cake is my favorite cupcake place in the city...best cupcakes & cake balls EVER!!!

    lol ur bf is hilarious

    ReplyDelete
  2. yup, just got the cake balls coupon =P which I never tried before.... Yummmm

    ReplyDelete
  3. Waaa so girly I ♥ it! Too bad I don't like cupcakes or I would devour all 6 LOL~

    ReplyDelete
  4. No good....so no need to try even if you like cupcakes

    ReplyDelete