Monday, May 30, 2011

@ Distillery

What a big difference compare to our last visit to The Distillery back in December here. We decided to head down for the day since we wanted to try out the Sake brewery (a huge disappointment), do some chocolate shopping @ Soma and get some patio time =D













Got this old Vintage Couch on ebay, what do you think since this is my first time wearing vintage/used items online =P








 Went to the Mill Street Brewery at the end to buy some Lemon Tea Beer that I felt in love during Lunch (I had 2 pint). It was super refreshing with a very smooth, quenching and slightly sweet taste which is perfect for a hot summer patio day (^_^) 
I'll have to see if they have this at LCBO or Beer store and stock up.




Outfit Details: 
Dress & Neckalce - F21; Handbag - Vintage Couch from ebay; Flats - Sam Edelman from Shoe Sales; Bracelets - Aldo; Sunglasses -H&M

1 comment:

  1. Hello! This is my first comment here so I just wanted to
    give a quick shout out and tell you I really enjoy reading
    your posts. Can you recommend any other blogs/websites/forums that go over
    the same topics? Thank you so much!

    Check out my site :: how to get more instagram followers instantly

    ReplyDelete