Monday, August 22, 2011

Cafe Mania

Went to Cafe Mania back in May and haven't come around to blog about it since it wasn't as good as I expected it to be. The crepe that we had was no good at all and the service was lacking. I have heard good things about this place and have pass by thousand of times but I was very disappointed, maybe I was there at a wrong time and day (>_<)














As decor was were comfy for the small space


A super large cup of Latte for me and Ben order an iced Americano, both of them was ok


Mania's Darling 
~ fresh apple slices, walnut, vanilla ice cream, caramel fudge and cinnamon
This waffle was very very pretty and tasted equally good... it was warm and fluffy. The sour apple with the crunchy walnuts,sweet caramel and cold ice cream just complimented each other perfectly.
Yummy Flower waffle (^v^)

Cafe Mania's Original
~ Italian Mascarpone cheese, honey, fresh banana, walnut and cinnamon powder
I came here for the crepes but it was a disappointment. 
The presentation was horrible, the crepe was hard and cold


Verdict :
The waffle was good but the crepe wasn't good at all

Cafe Mania on Urbanspoon

5 comments:

  1. I know, was reading Karen's post and hers look so much better

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear KiKi the crepe you had is meant to be cold. I always get that crepe it's called "cafe mania's original". It's my favourite! Cafe mania is the only place that makes cold crepes. They only have few selections of cold crepes though, I wish they had more cold crepes. They are delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the info =D
    Really, then it's my personal preference then cause I much prefer warm/hot ones....

    ReplyDelete