Thursday, August 18, 2011

Green Day & Night


Since we live uptown, we tend to spend whole day in downtown during the weekend especially when we have lunch and dinner plans.... for a fashionista like me (heehee, I call myself a fashionista lol) it means finding something comfy and casual enough for lunch and to walk around in but which can dress up for dinner time (^_^)

This is a great example of what I usually do, change shoes and bag or even jewelry =D
Here I switch my flats to a high heel bootie and my big bag for a color blocking clutch.
What do you think?!?
I could have even gone a bit dressier with a pair of heels and change to some bigger piece of gold jewelry or even a thick belt =P

Love this dress from H&M which was around $15, I can think of so many ways to remix ♥

How about you? Any tips for transitioning from day to night?






Outfit Details: 
Dress - H&M; Rings, Necklace & Booties - F21; Clutch - ASOS;  
Flats - Sam Edelman from Little Burgundy; Galliera GM Bag - Louis Vuitton


No comments:

Post a Comment