Monday, August 8, 2011

My Girly Outfit


This was taken on the hottest day 2 weeks ago when we had the heat alert and I made reservation for a Summerlicious dinner but was at a lost of what to wear since I was melting.

Got this dress from Zara a few months ago on sale for $15 but haven't got a chance to wear it yet.
I pair it with a pair of flat for a more casual vibe but I can easily dress is up with a cute round toe pumps or maryjanes and a clutch preferably in the same eye catching color.

Bow + Polka Dots = My Girly Outfit (^_^)





Outfit Details: 
Dress - ZARA ; Belt - F21; Ring - H&M; Bag - Coach
Flats - Tory Burch (got it at Outlet for $99 last year)

1 comment:

  1. I have taken notice that in cameras, spеcial sensοrs hеlp tο target
    аutоmatically. Those kinԁ of sensors connected with ѕome cаms chаnge іn contrast,
    ωhile otheгѕ use a bеam associated wіth infгa-reԁ (IR)
    light, spесially in low light. Higheг sρecs cаmeras from time to time
    use a combination of both ԁevіces and
    likеly have Face Pгiority AF whегe thе camera
    can 'See' somе soгt of facе as уou concentrаte оnly in that.

    Τhаnkѕ for sharing your notionѕ
    on this site.

    Hегe is my web ρage ... http://suggestionswwfefw.radabg.com/url/friends-hood.com/

    ReplyDelete