Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Kimono


Have been trying to find a Kimono style top like that but couldn't find the right color for me.. and I'm only manage to find one the last few weeks of summer. But it's perfect for the colder night, just can't wait to remix it with a dressier skirt and heels =D

I really can't believe it's the first time I'm taken picture at Yonge & Dundas Square and was so lucky to snap a few pics without people wandering around (^v^)


Doesn't it look like I walk thru the water =P



1st attempt at Panoramic with our new camera =P



Having an Aroma (see my post here) coffee break from Shopping at Urban Eatery


They close up a part of Yonge outside Eaton Center that night for TIFF



Just ♥ seeing all those bike from The Neon Bike Project
The Neon Bike Project is one of those little DIY street art interventions that I tend to think make the city a far more interesting place.




Outfit Details: 
Kimono & Shorts - F21; Boots - ZARA ; Bag - H&M

2 comments:

  1. Yay on the new camera! Haha. Lovely pink bikes! I actually have a yukata that I got from Japan, but haven't worn it since. It's hiding in my closet, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really, why it's so cute... you should def wear it once in a while =D
    You know what, last time I was at the Chinese Night Market, I actually saw a group of girls wearing it

    ReplyDelete