Thursday, October 13, 2011

The Slow Room


After our brunch here at Mitzi's, we needed out coffee fix and saw The Slow Room just next door.

Love the hog head and blackboard decor, The Slow Room is a very tiny coffee house with minimal menu and a Saturday only porchetta sandwich.... 
not sure if I want to try with Porchetta & Co. so close by (see my post here)






I was totally surprise when he handed me the latte and there was a simple heart on it.... surprise because I was watching him made it and it looks like he was just pouring the milk on top in like 3 seconds. That's what I call skill (^v^) made without any effort...


Espresso can't ask for a better outfit =P
This was so indulgent, with the espresso pour over chocolate and with caramel and chocolate drizzles on top... Pretty and just like dessert =D


Verdict :
Will come back if I'm in the area and try their other specialty drink 

The Slow Room on Urbanspoon


3 comments:

  1. Ahh! I like the one with the heart!

    http://purrincup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard of this place before, but interesting decor indeed! I want to try the frosted mint white mocha :D Sounds fancyyy.

    ReplyDelete