Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Inniskillin Winery (Niagara-on-the-Lake ~ Pt 3)

After our lunch plus tasting here and a few more stop here, we proceed to our next stop at Inniskillin Winery since I wanted my dad to try their Ice Wine although both of us are not a big fan of the sweetness.... but it's something that you have to try since when you are in Canada since we have the perfect weather for crafting Ice Wine and Inniskillin have the credit of creating International market for Canadian Icewine. Tried it, didn't like it and he decided not to buy any =P



It's not only great for wine tasting but what a great way to enjoy our beautiful scenery.






Inniskillin Unoaked Chardonnay
 ~ this is one of my fave $10 white this year and I end up getting 6 bottles of this home =P


 My dad was already hungry after our light lunch at Southbrook here


 So we order the Flatbread Pizza and Cobb Salad to snack on 


2 comments:

  1. I am thrilled that I found this article! You have really made your points clear and your material is easy to read because you have formatted it so well. Thank you for your excellent work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jasmine, glad you like my post =D Hope you'll keep following

    ReplyDelete