Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Nuit Blanche 2011


Basically I will brace the weather for food and fashion but definitely not art... I went to Nuit Blanche two years ago and hated it since it`s so freezing cold and really don`t find it worth freezing my ass off (>~<)
This year I headed down for the Food Truck Eats Part 3 (post coming up but see part 1 here and part 2 here for now) and seeing what I wore that night here, I froze to death while lining up for food.... See what i do for food and fashion =P
We decided to head into one of the events that was at Distillery to warm up and we ♥ it...  
CIRCUS 
There was act, performances, fortune reading and games for kids... all of them are so in character


 Just can't get enough how cute she looked... love the makeup, wig, flowers, everything about this look o(^_^)o



some muscle  


some belly dancing


some hula-hooping


some peacock-ing

some fortune reading


 ♥ the weird display as well







Therapeutic lights
It looks like Transformer's space bridge to me =P





 


No comments:

Post a Comment