Tuesday, January 24, 2012

WineWear


What do one wear for wineries tour, 26 wineries in 2 day at that.....
and how to look cute while doing so ?!?
See my Day 1 post here to go with this Day 1 look (^_^)

And that's what I cam up with, since we are staying over for the night, I wanted to pack light and would like to wear the same jacket and shoes on both day. I also need something no overly casual so that I can go directly to dinner without changing (since I wasn't sure if we'll check in to our hotel before dinner or not). So I turn to my trusty faux-leather jacket and riding boots once again... comfy footwear is a must to visit all those wineries.

What do you think? Any tip for traveling light or packing more versatile outfit?!?
What's your Winewear?!?






Outfit Details: 
Dress  -H&M; Faux Leather Jacket - ZARA;boots - UO; Bag - Marc by Marc Jacob

No comments:

Post a Comment