Thursday, May 3, 2012

Cafe la Gaffe

It was middle of March and was warm enough to sit on a patio but a lot of patio are either packed or not yet open. We stop at Balwin but the patio was all packed, it started to get rather windy so we end up sitting by the window instead of outside and also because didn't want to wait for a table at Cafe la Gaffe.









This pic was taken when we lest, as you cansee, the sun went back to hiding :(





A narrow space, one side taken up by the bar....


One of my favorite bradn of beer Unibroue.
(just so you know, my fave one is La Fin du Monde)


Freshly Squeezed Grapefruit Juice $3.95


I really don't remember the name, it was their special but was really nothing special. It was some sort of crab meat scrambled egg I think. The poatoes had a slight curry flavor to it which was quite delicious but I found the salad way too overdress and def not the freshest you can have.


Avocado Sandwich $11.95
~ Avocado, brie, scallions, lime, tomato & garlic w/ market salad
Their sandwich are all served open face and as you can see their portion are rather large.
The bread was perfectly toasted and I do love avocado & brie



Ben needed some meat so he ordered a side of Peameal Bacon at $2.95 but it was extremely dry and tough toeat (nice grill mark thou)


Verdict :
Big portion but really nothing special and with all the great brunch spot out there, I don't think I'll go back anytime soon.

Cafe la Gaffe on Urbanspoon


No comments:

Post a Comment