Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Butter Avenue


I have finally been able to made my way to Butter Avenue (@butteravenue) last month. It has been open since December but I just happen not to be in that area since then... I arrive on a Sunday afternoon which was Mother`s Day and was surprise to find the store empty (no customer) and the store was so hot with the sun blazing in, we didn`t feel like staying at all. I find the lcation a tad unconvinent since parking is not allow at the front, so no dropping by for a quick buy (>_<)

Butter Avenue have a very clean, simple, bright and spacious space which is really the norm for "macarons" places these days. In my opinion, it was a tad too simple, just plain white space all over.


 They do have an assortment of moose base cake which I didn't try but it did look amazing but I'll have to say it's a bit pricey at $7.15 a slice.






I bought a box of 6 assorted flavors and have to say I was most impress with their packaging complete with an equally pretty gift bag which will be perfect for gifts


I would have to say I throughly enjoyed it, crispy outer layer with a chewy soft interior with the the perfect feet/ruffle border and my favorite flavor among these was the Passsion Fruit.
Love teh pastel color instead, frankly sometimes I'm just a tiny bit scared of the darker colors ones that other places offer.


Verdict:
Good but couldn't sit down to enjoy since it was so hot inside.
Will probably be back if Macarons gift was needed =P
But I'll have to say my fave Macrons place is still this one

Butter Avenue on Urbanspoon

2 comments:

  1. informative post! I wanted to try Butter Avenue but I won't get my hopes up too high now, after all, I did just have macarons from La Bamboche last week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's a personal preference, some of my friends actually like Butter Ave better... so worth a try :)

      Delete