Monday, August 13, 2012

Campagnolo


I think I pass by Campagnolo (@Campagnolo_) a few times before I knew what restaurant it was since they don't have a distinct signage, but it's always pack come dinner time (^_^)

What a nice place to set up a dinner date to met the girls from Birds of a Feather, Min (@cinna_min) who I met once before and Jennifer (@_jellofer_). But only Jennifer end up being able to make it, which I so glad to finally meet (^_^)


 Love the warm rustic warm atmosphere


Chef Craig Harding, thanks for the big smile (^_^)


Limone $11
~ Lemon Infused Vodka, Basil Syrup, Lemon
Heard their cocktails are really good and I just couldn't resist to order one and this was so delicious. Look simple but it was packed with flavor, love it's not too sweet with intense basil and lemon. 
So Good !!!



 Housemade Baguette & Gougeres $4
This was served warm, very pillowy soft and flavorful but wish it was complimentary for very table (no bread basket here)


 Fresh Burrata Cheese w/ Roasted Grapes & Toasted Bread $14
The Burrata is very refreshing and light and the Roasted Grapes are just devine together pair with this lighter flavor cheese


 Roasted Bone Marrow w/ Oxtail & Plum Marmalade $13
I think this is a good intro to bone marrow if you have never had it before, instead of just the intense fatty goodness, it's brighten up with the soft and tender oxtail whereas the plus sauce freshen it up and cutting the fattiness. This was bone licking good.


 Pappardeli w/ Rabbit & Charterelles $20
Nothing beats homemade pasta, the eggy goodness with the tender rabbit and flavorful earthy charterelles mushrooms is just perfect.


 Housemade Spaghetti All'Amatriciana $18
This definitely showcase clean honest simple flavors, the pasta cooked al-dente and the sauce with a bit of a kick to it which I love.


Salted Caramel Budino
The budino aka the pudding is way too sweet for me but I did love the crunchy toffee... should have skip dessert and maybe order another cocktail instead ;)


Verdict :
Great Simple Food, Perfectly crafted Cocktails & Easygoing Wine list
With a frequently changing menu, I will definitely be back 

Campagnolo  on Urbanspoon

4 comments:

  1. SO jealous! I've been wanting to go to Campagnolo FOREVER!!! Must make it my #1 priority now lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. def agree with Stella!! I always pass by it! SHould probably go while it's still patio season.. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like it and would really love to go back soon :)

      Delete