Monday, February 25, 2013

Checked + Bling [OOTD]


 Bought another statement necklace and thought I would dress it down with a casual flannel checked shirt but carry the girly element with my fave black tutu.

 I wore this to brunch / shopping date with the girls.


Love my Nike Tonal Dunk High Top Wedge Sneaker, this is my 3rd pair of wedge sneaker by by far the comfiest.... I think I am addicted to it and can't wait for it to get warmer so I can wear these all the time instead of the boring winter boots.


Got this on sale at Shoppers Drug Mart and wore it for the first time that day. love the berry-red color but hated the odd, almost grainy texture. I also notice that the color fade in a way that it leave a ring of color where it fades from the center and the outer edges of the lips lasted a lot longer.
.


Outfit Details: 
Skirt & Necklace - H&M (@hmcanada); Shirt - Joe Fresh;


No comments:

Post a Comment