Thursday, March 28, 2013

Cafe Green Tea (J-Town)

I have been here many time given that I use to work nearby a few years ago which means I end up having lunch here quite a bit... Cafe Green Tea is located inside Heisei Mart, the J-Town Supermarket, so it great to shop while waiting for food ;)  








I find myself coming back again and again for one thing and one thing only...
Katsu-Don $7.98
It's a bowl of rice topped w/ deep-fried pork cutlet, egg and fill with a yummy onion sauce/broth. This is my favorite katsu-don in Toronto and the kind of comfort food, perfect when served piping hot in the winter.


 Love how the rice are immerse in the sauce, there's more of everything then rice.... It's such a heart-warming dish.


Cold Soba $5.98
I always see people order this, so I decided to finally try it but really there's nothing special about this... def something you can easily made at home.




We also usually drop by Sakanaya, the mini fish market next door to grab a sashimi platter.
And a hint, they discount these platter by 50% or more at the end of the day ;)


Verdict:
♥ their Katsu-Don and will be back again and again for it
And no harm in dropping by next door for some fresh sashimi

Cafe Green Tea on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment