Friday, March 8, 2013

Macaron Day TO

Mark your calender for Macaron Day (Twitter: @MacaronTO) hapening on March 20th and I am hoping everyone can participate since it's for a great cause.

Macaron Day / Jour du Macaron have been taking place in Paris, NYC and other international cities, this is the second year that we are celebrating in Toronto. This special day was created by the owner of my fave macaron shop La Bamboche (see my post here), not only to celebrate these delicate confections but also to support a local charity.

Participating patisseries across Toronto will be offering a complimentary macaron to each customer and 25% of all additional macaron sales on this day will got to a local charity call Red Door Family Shelter.

Please see the list of participating patisseries here and please help spread the words.


I was rather sad that I miss Macaron Day last year since I had to work but this year, as their Ambassadors this year I have taken the day off and will be tweeting and instagraming all the goodies throuhout the day.
Please say hi if we do bump into each other (^_^)

No comments:

Post a Comment