Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Bakery Gateau (inside Galleria Supermarket)

I go to Galleria Supermarket all the time since I love love Korean food but have only try a few of the Korean Donuts (savory) and buns from Bakery Gateau which is located inside the supermarket. 
We had a gathering at a friend's place and was getting some cook food from Galleria and we decided to get a cake as well. We decided on the 6" Green Tea Sweet Potato Cake $22 which was perfect for the 6 of us. Although being incredible full after our feast, we manage to finish the cake without any difficulty. It was very light and airy, not very sweet... I just love it and it means a lot coming from me since I usually don't like "cream" cakes.

Did I mention how pretty it was, perfect for the start of some perfect weather (^_^)


Verdict :
Love it since it was just the right sweetness for me
Cute looking and tasty
Light & airy, won't feel too guilty eating a second piece ;)

Bakery Gateau on Urbanspoon

1 comment:

  1. Usually I don't like eat sweet, but Green Tea cake is the one I always want to try.

    ReplyDelete