Monday, October 21, 2013

DAVIDsTEA

This Spring, my allergies seems to have gotten worst and have been craving for a hot cup of tea before bedtime to relive my itchy throat and nose. Wanted something herbal so that I won't have any problem sleeping, so we head to DAVIDsTEA (@davidstea) to find one.

If you have never been to a DAVIDsTEA store before, it's about time... it's an incredible experience where you can smell all the yummy delicious tea before deciding which one to get. Although their website offer free shipping for orders over $50, I felt like I need to smell it before deciding if I like it (unless it's a re-order)

I wanted something minty for my allergies and after a few recommendations, I felt in love with

~ organic and herbal
~ peppermint, lemongrass, rosehips, hibiscus, chamomile flowers, valerian root, cornflowers
Not only the peppermint help my allergies, it's definitely the best tea to get me relax and have a good night sleep.



ME and Ben being the addicted coffee drinker for years, felt in love with tea all over again.
Since that first visit, we went back for more and more. Making ice tea during summer and now, those warm fall tea flavors like Pumpkin Chai (spicy & comforting) and Forever Nut (ohhh, it's pink btw... super cute) which is perfect with a bit of milk or as a latte.

~ apple, apple pomace, rosehip, sweet blackberry leaves, hibiscus, passionfruit, artificial passionfruit
As you may know, I have a thing for anything passionfruit and this is no exception. This is my favorite for Iced Tea in the summer but also just as perfect hot with a touch of honey.
It's the perfectly sweet, tangy and refreshing

I recently order a bigger steeper just to be able to make tea for the both of us (I have a smaller one for one) which is the most convenient gadget ever. It's so easy, convenient and lighter to use everyday. Just put the steeper over your mug and it magically flows out through a specially designed filtration system.

~ Apple, Sencha-style green tea, popped corn, artificial flavouring
Buttery popcorn goodness in liquid form, love this as a latte. Can I say it's better than popcorn with no calories and it's sweetened with maple and apple.
Def a great sub in the colder nights while watching a late night movie (^_^)


Verdict :
Love all the different variety of flavors at DAVIDsTEA and they keep launching new flavors for each seasons. With our addiction, I need to find a bigger spot to put my teas.


1 comment:

  1. I'm the same way! I LOVE David's Tea - and the colour-coded tins are so pretty! LOL. Love trying new flavours, plus the free samples are always nice!

    ReplyDelete