Monday, November 11, 2013

A+ [OOTD]

Outfit Details:
Sweater & Cape - H&M; Faux Leather Skirt - F21; Bag - Kate Spade (Toronto Premium Outlet);
Boots - Old (online)

Can't part with my cape since I bought it this Fall, this is just the perfect to get the don't-put-on-your-coat-and-drape-on-shoulder-look that everyone is going for this days


Got a bunch of product from BeautynetKorea the other day and among them, these limited edition of Etude House Minnie collection and I was wearing the #1 mini red lipstick which was a moisturizing sheer color. I put on quite a few layer to get it to the color I want.


2 comments:

  1. I love your cape! I've always wanted one, but I can't pull it off.. haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) It's from H&M.
      This one has a belt to cinch in, so closer to an regular coat

      Delete