Friday, March 28, 2014

Black & White Graphic [OOTD]


Outfit Details:
Tee - H&M; Skirt - Peter Polotto for Target; Coat - Uniqlo; Bracelet - F21
Was rather tired last weekend and wore this relaxed loose tee with my Peter Pilotto for Target skirt. I bought total of 4 pieces from that collection; this skirt, a clutch and 2 dresses that I still need to find an occasion to wear since it's definitely not your everyday dress. Bought the bag in during our New York trip, what you think?! This should be a versatile bag for Spring/Summer.


How I style the skirt previously to the Sarah Stevenson for Target preview here, wore it with a black tee and a statement necklace


What I bought from the Peter Pilotto for Target collection, love the 2 other dresses but where can I wear them?! 

No comments:

Post a Comment