Friday, August 1, 2014

Christmas In July by ClutchPR [Event]

I was lucky enough to be invited to ClutchPR's Christmas in July at the Beverly Hotel where some I got a preview of some Canadian Brands holidays' gift items and I go to do it while enjoying some food & drink.
Started by two friends with a dream of making a cleansing bar that was luxurious in look, smell and performance, they teamed up with a Perth soap manufacturing facility that's over 100 years old.
They currently carry 3 scents: Milk & Honey, Moroccan Spice and Rosemary Mint. They all smell so amazing and my favorite being the Rosemary Mint, I was lucky enough to get a gift bag from them and let me just say that I can smell it all the way back home. Can't wait to try them.


A monthly subscription of curated cured meat from around the world, I have been tempted to join since I first saw it last year but was not willing to commit but I found out that they do have a one month membership for people like me. And for the holidays, they will have these two special boxes, at extra cost you will get that month's items in either the cute wooden box or this temperature controlled cigar box. 




Naming itself as Canada's #1 gourmet gifts of the month club, they have subscriptions from wine, beer, coffee, chocolate to Breakfast. There's sure to have something for everyone and what a perfect gift ideas.



The cuffs are to die for, talk about a statement jewelry but for thousands of dollars, it will have to remain on my wishlist.


Heard that this is worth over $10,000


Every pair of knix wear features Fresh Fix Technology, a thin super absorbent gusset that wicks away moisture and odors. Who doesn't want to feel fresh and dry all day long.


Can't wait to get my hands on this holiday box set of sexy velvety soft ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment