Thursday, February 19, 2015

Baker and Scone [Bakery/Café]

 We just had lunch at The Stockyards next door and was pretty full but we just couldn't resist going in Baker and Scone (@bakerandscone) when we pass by. It has been on my to eat list and I promised myself I'll just share one and we need coffee anyway, right?!







You'll fall in love with this place as soon as you open the door with the buttery smell surrounding you, it's just heavenly and I can sit there inhaling the goodness all day long.


Immediately fell in love with the scone display in all the different size and shape of jars (if you ask any of my friends, you'll find out I have an addiction for them)


Dark Chocolate Cherry Scone
 Perfect!!! Combination of flaky, extra crusty exterior and a very moist interior. This was so good especially with the sprinkle sugar on top which gave it an added texture. You can also get a mini jar of Greaves Jam for $1.80 but the scone was so good as it that we ended up bringing the jar home.

 Cappuccino
Since we are eating in, wish they served coffee in a cup instead of Styrofoam cup #gogreen
.

Seating wise, there was only 4 small table of 2 at the front.


Verdict:
Loved it!!!
Will have to come back to try the other flavors especially the Savory ones.
They always have a gluten free option available

Baker & Scone on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment