Thursday, March 26, 2015

County in the City 2015 [Contest - Closed]


I'm giving away a pair of tickets to 


I was really lucky to have won tickets to County in the City (@drinkincevents) last year and got invited back this year. If you follow my blog or twitter, you know that I am pretty familiar with Niagara-on-the-Lake and 20-Valley wines and wineries but not so for the ones in PEC except for a few wineries. So I am very excited to see what I'll discover this time at the event, last year found some new favorites from wineries that I have never heard of.

So I am excited to have been offered an extra pair of tickets to share with you (^_^) #cheers

 About:
That night more than 50 Price Edward County (PEC) wines will be available for tasting under one roof and then you can buy your favorites with free shipping since most of the wines featured are not available in the LCBO.

Location:
315 Queen Street East 
Airship 37
37 Parliament St (just north of Lakeshore)

 Date & Time:
Thursday April 16, 2015
5:00-9:00pm
Ticket Details:  
$49 per ticket in advance or $60 at the door (subject to availability)
Get your tickets here

Good Luck!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment