Thursday, May 14, 2015

Cafe Myriade - Dominion Square [Montreal]

You know that me and Ben always love to explore local coffee shops when travelling since we need our daily dose of coffee anyway, so why not try something new something local. Found Myriade (@cafemyriade) online and noticed they open their 3rd location inside the Club Monaco store on Rue St-Catherine.






Since we do not feel like museum and had nothing better to do, we decided to take on the busiest street in Montreal that Sunday afternoon and I thought of this place that I saw. As soon as I located the Club Monaco store, I let my nose lead me by the coffee smell to the ground floor. Seeing the café as I came down from the stairs, I can't help but wish Toronto have something like that. So cute!!!
They even have their own custom made Kees Van der Western machine with not only their name on it but also custom pressure setting in each espresso pump.


They served and sell Vancouver's 49th Parallel Roasters coffee which have always been one of my favorite. They also sell local goodies from Patisserie Rhubarbe which we have just been that morning (see post here), Hof Kelsten Bakery, Société-Original and St.Leons Maple Syrup.


Love the cute seating space with the mini bookstore on the shelves.


Love my Cappuccino made with 49th Parallel's Old School Espresso so much so that I end up buying a bag home.


Also tried their pour over which they call Café filter V60 and they have 3 types to choose from. I decided on the Leo Rojas from Costa Rica which was very floral with Strawberry Rhubarb flavor.
Love the copper color dripper!!!


Also tried their pour over which they call Café filter V60 and they have 3 types to choose from. I decided on the Leo Rojas from Costa Rica which was very floral with Strawberry Rhubarb flavor.


Verdict:
Love love love every bit of this place from the location, the décor to the actual coffee.
Definitely would love to visit the other 2 locations when I'm in Montreal next time


Related Montreal Post:
Maison Publique [Tasting Menu]
Patisserie Rhubarbe [Bakery]
Au Pied de Cochon [French/Montreal]
Park [Japanese]



Cafe Myriade Dominion Square on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment