Thursday, July 23, 2015

Neal Brothers' Mayonnaise


As you have seen here and here, I'm a huge fan of Neal Brothers(@nealbrothers) Kettle Chips, Sirachup being my favorite of all (^_<) and once again I was lucky enough to receive their Mayonnaise in Sriracha, Lime and the brand new Truffle flavor.

I always love mixing my mayo with some other sauces for my egg salad sandwiches or dipping sauces and now it's done for me. I love sriracha so naturally I was excited to try it out bought thought it lack the "sour" taste of the hot sauce which I laugh but it's perfect for people who wants a bit of the flavors without being too spicy. My favorite was definitely the truffle, does it not fancy up anything everything plus it taste so good too. And it's also available in Original for the purist.

And what's so special about these Mayonnaise, it's gluten free, GMO free, all natural and made with organic free run eggs.

Definitely need to try the recipe of Siracha Mayo Fish Taco from their website here.
Look simple enough, all I need is get my hands on bag of Neal Brothers Organic Blue tortillas.

No comments:

Post a Comment