Tuesday, November 17, 2015

LUSH obsessed [Beauty]

I have been obsessed with a few LUSH Cosmetics (@lushcosmetics) this pass year and what not to love with all the effective handmade products made from fresh organic fruit and vegetables and finest essential oils and safe synthetic. Everything is made fresh by hand with little or no preservative with minimal packaging. Here's a few favorite of mine.





I have super fine hair which make it difficult to find a hair treatment that doesn't weight it down but this is a miracle. This is a hair and scalp treatment with minty cooling sensation that revitalize the scalp and extra virgin olive oil and honey to soften and condition hair to make it shine. This totally give my dull fine hair volume and shine without weighting it down. 
Healthy hair does start at the root!!!


A face and body scrub, no synthetic preservatives self preserving formula. Love this salt scrub instead of my usual sugar scrub, this is perfect for oily to combination skin or acne pron skin. The minerals in sea salt soften as it scrubs away dirt, dead skin and blockages for a bright, fresh complexion. With the fresh avocado and coconut added to the mix it hydrate while the like and vodka deep clean and tone the skin; so no irritation or dryness with this scrub.



This deep cleansing face and body mask is made with China clay and fresh peppermint that reach deep and pull dirt from pores. I personally only use it on my t-zone for my combination skin and especially love the aduki beans that exfoliate when washing off the mask which mean one less step of exfoliating after the mask. It also contains vanilla and honey to calm and soothe your skin.






I also love the idea of Massage Bars and my personally favorite s the Organic Therapy which is basically a block of shea butter with organic neroli and lavender oil. Warm up your hand, glide it directly over skin which will melt in contact and start massaging and rubbing it into the skin. I also love that it's package free or just buy their reusable tin box for storage.










Dark Angels
A black sugar and charcoal gentle exfoliate that absorb excess oils to leave dull, oily or acne-prone skin feeling fresh and matte. This was perfect for summer but I find it a bit drying for winter therefore I only use it when I feel my skin is oily. That being said, I was expecting a much drying cleanser when I first bought it since that tend to be the case for most charcoal product but this one contained vitamin rich cold pressed organic avocado oil that nourishes skin to leave it soft and lightly hydrated.






Shower Jelly
If you have never seen it before, you will have to go to a store and feel it for yourself. It's basically a whole block of jelly inside that you take out and use it like soap. This is Ben's favorite Lush product, he love the Whoosh for a refreshing shower after exercise during summer time and now he switch to 93,000 Miles with cinnamon leafs oil, eucalyptus and mint which soothe muscles ache and pains. All of the jelly can be kept in the fridge or freezer for a refreshing shower.


Verdict: 
Very affordable for the quantity and quality of the products.
These are product that I will definitely buy again and again. 
Are you a LUSH fan? Let me know of any favorite (^_^)

No comments:

Post a Comment