Monday, April 11, 2016

Nails ~ Dotting Tool

If you follow me on Instagram (@kiki_bff), you now i like to paint my nails myself at home every week #kikisbffnails . Frankly I can't draw for the life of me so I can only find tool to help. These dotting pen that are less than $5 a set comes into the picture and it's the easiest way for some DIY nails.


You can use it to do simple dotting with different colors which I love since it's both fun and easy, use it to blend color and also create swirls.

My fave nail polish must have to be Sally Hensen Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear for all those bright colors, it's cheap enough to buy all the different colors (less than $2.50 at Walmart).


And some overlay dots can easily create these easy enough (^_^)


Swirl
Here I painted on a purple base and dot pink dots while it's still wet and use the dotting tool to swirl it around for this effect.


No comments:

Post a Comment